Access online resources from anywhere, at your convenience. Virtual Places allow you to remotely connect with the Isaacson School for New Media's online tools.
We provide a variety of cutting-edge equipment to ensure you’re able to accomplish objectives and fully grasp the digital landscape.
Beyond the scenery, the Professional Photography Center at Spring Valley is one of the most comprehensive of any school in the Rocky Mountain Region.
Our state-of-the-art digital imaging equipment includes:
• Photo of CMC professional photography discussing a portrait setup in the Calaway Building on the Spring Valley Campus.Cameras
• Large format Epson printers
• Macintosh and PC computer labs
• Medium format digital back
• Local high-quality print sources
Let your indoor creativity flourish in our 1,200-square-foot studio. Photograph a wide variety of sets, from intricate objects and portraits to large designs. State-of-the-art studio equipment is available, including large light banks donated by The Chimera Company and portable lighting systems for location shoots.